Sarah's Saturday Science Workshops
All new classes for 2015-2016 - Register Now!
Sign up for 3 or more classes and save $5/class
At Sarah’s Science, we make learning science fun. Join us for our upcoming Saturday Science workshops where we’ll excite, engage, and delight your children in the wonders of science and the natural world. In each workshop, your child will make and take home exciting projects and a science note to get you up to speed on the lesson of the day.
(Rescheduled for future date)
- Hand-cranked bubble blaster
- Surface tension speed boat
- Stand inside a giant bubble
Saturday, October 17, 2015
- Pull-string airplane launcher
- Bounce-back boomerang launcher
- Paper airplanes
Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Remote-controlled Robotasaurus Rex
- Solar-powered mini tin can robot
Saturday, January 16, 2016
No Morning Session - Afternoon Only
- Mini basketball catapult
- Hand-held catapult
Saturday, April 16, 2016
- Solar-powered mini house
- Solar-powered motorized car
Saturday, May 7, 2016
- Take home praying mantis egg cases
- Learn to raise and feed baby mantises
Lake Merritt United Methodist Church
Click here for directions
Come to a morning session from 9AM – 12PM
Or an afternoon session from 1PM – 4PM
The fee is $75/child/workshop (includes all materials and a snack)
Sign up for 3 or more classes and save $5/child.
Click here to register.
Space is limited. Sign up today!
Bay Area Parent 2015
Best Day Camp
East Bay Express 2012
Best Program to
|Parents' Press 2015
Best Enrichment Program